Slender: The Camping
A downloadable game
For MSX computers
You are at night with a flashlight in a deserted camping. On the floor there is a manuscript in which is written Slender with a peculiar calligraphy. You feel that should have more pages, but there is an entity that grows increasingly and makes you feel uncomfortable.
HOW TO PLAY
Collect the 5 pages and do what you say the last one before Slender finds you. Regulate the power of the flashlight to avoid running out of batteries. And remember, don't look at him!
- Cursors or Joystick to move.
- Space bar or Fire button to change flashlight power.
- Demake based on Slender: The Eight Pages from Parsec Productions.
- Port idea, code & tileset graphics: Pentacour.
- Images: xmangel.
- "Dark charset" & Slender (graphics): Aorante.
- Music & FX: Aorante.
- Gameplay balance: xmangel.
- Betatesters: xmangel, Aorante.
There are two versions of the game:
- 16Kb: Version submitted to the MSXDev13 contest, with 16Kb limitation.
- 32Kb: Same version but with additional graphics for pages.
You can purchase a physical edition to play with your MSX at Matranet.
- You can play the game using an MSX emulator, loading this rom.
- Also you can play the game in a real MSX, burning the rom in a cartridge or using a loader.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.